1. Do you know what time it is? –Yes, but I can’t tell you right now. (here is a hint.. it’s later that you think)
2. What’s for dinner? -That was my question too-
3. Are we there yet? -I will wake you when we are close.
4. Where can I buy some of your cool stuff? -Currently I am in the Farm to Table Gallery in Chatham. It is run by the great folks at CapeAbillities- and half of the proceeds go directly to them to help fund and employ people with various handicaps. http://www.capeabilities.org/index.php/business-partnerships/farm-to-table/
5. Did you write a play? –It’s actually a comical musical with a great message and it is called “What happens next..” I will email you the whole thing if you like- and if you are interested in performing it- I will help you as much as I can (fill out the contact page)
6. Where are my keys? –well, I have checked and they are not here… sorry.
7. Why did I come into this room? –I came in to ask you something, but you beat me to it.
8. Do you work as a welder? -no, I am actually work for an Organic Landscape company but I did spend 11 years doing large and dangerous tree removal for a tree company- and of course I still do tree work. (and automotive repair- but it’s not like I am not doing ‘unnecessary’ surgery- looking for potential sculpture pieces.)
9. What is Signs and Wonders Inc? –a very dangerous bunch of friends that are capable of just about anything with a relentless devotion and drive that just about kills them each year. I love them dearly.
10. What is the background picture with the big pieces of ice and the kid? –Back in the winter of 2003/04- it was so cold that the Cape Cod Bay froze. I made it a point to drive out and see it everyday for that whole week- it was amazing. it’s salt water and it is very tidal so it gets moved around an broken up each day- the Kid is my son and he was perfectly safe because all that ice is actually on a beach! (but it just looks so cool)